Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HOLY BALLS OF YARN !!!


Will you just look at what arrived at my house today. The snow is you know what deep, the wind awful but here I am with this delightful box of pure joy to keep me entertained. I made a phone call last week to Debbie at then I told her what I wanted to knit we discussed the colors and the like, I asked about new books and all that. Today all this wonder arrived. No trip out, no hunting the colors I wanted only to find one missing. JUST PERFECT! Not only came quickly but each projects yarn in its own bag and with a little note telling me which pattern I was planning to use. Now it is decision time. What to cast on for first. Perhaps the Poetry mittens from the new Piecework. We changed the colors to some I like better than those of the original. So tonight while hubby is at a meeting I shall knit knit knit. Will keep you posted.

No comments: