Thursday, May 29, 2008

What have I been doing?



I have been on the road again. A visit to the Grandchildren. But always knitting. I worked on a Wallaby sweater for Miss Llillie. I love the yarn. Classic Worsted LP from Universal Yarns. in a color called "baby shades" This is such a great pattern for travel knitting for me. I have made so many of these that it is mindless at this point. In child size not large to tote around either.



Now I am working on the dullest project in a very long time. I have no idea what the final plan for dish cloths might be, however I have a request from the best grandson in the world for 20 before the end of the school year. I am sure any ideas any of you might have for a clever presentation would be greatly appreciated. I am sure there are some wonderful ideas out in knitting land.

No comments: