Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A BEAUTIFUL FALL DAY

I took these pictures yesterday to mark the end of the most beautiful fall. We have heavy rain today and that will be the end of the leaves. It has been one of the most beautiful leaf years I can remember.




Now it is time to get on with the projects. Our local library is celebrating the reading of one book, a bit like the Oprah book club. To raise funds for this celebration local artists. (yes they called me one?) and asked me to I transform old avacado green plastic books ends into something nicer. I choose to make covers for them in crazy patch. Mine are in shades of what would you think PINK. I titled them "IN THE PINK". I deliver these tomorrow and they will be on display November 1 in the downtown windows and then be sold. Like all the things we create it took far longer than I could have ever imagined. Now I am finished..... it is a good feeling.

On to the 8 stitch per inch sweater. I think the ribbing is the "black hole" it never seems to get longer. Will start bloging about this later this week.

No comments: