Thursday, November 4, 2010

Knitting and not blogging




I really have been doing a lot of knitting lately but alas no blogging. First thing I was trying to complete was the Panda Silk Fan Shawl, I seemed to get a bit of help from Sammy the dog. Check out this picture he does not knit the way I would like him to. I did however spend a lot of time with the unravel routine. Thank goodness this is lovely smooth yarn and he did no damage and the shawl was completed. It has a wonderful drape and feel. I found it not necessary to block this shawl. I just used the steam iron carefully and I do mean carefully on the wrong side and it came out fantastic. This kept me busy for quite a while. If you live in a warm weather area or want something special for summer this is the shawl for you. I want to thank Mary Ann for doing a fantastic job as the model.


No comments: