Friday, November 5, 2010

A QUICK SCARF


I am beginning to think I am making progress around here with the knitting. I have finished another pair of the socks with the "Strong Heel".

Finished this pretty fluted scarf knit this with: 1 ball Universal Yarn Classic Shades color #705. Here is the pattern. It was told to me at a knitting meeting and I have no idea where the original pattern came from. I just wrote down and knit what I was told. So want to share with all of you. This is really a fun knit. If this is a pattern someone has written I am so sorry and please let me know. I just found it fun and a quick and easy gift. This time of year hubby is glued to the football games and like it if I watch with him. Many I find not very interesting so this is what keeps my fingers busy yet my mind can still pay attention. Enjoy

# 7 needle

1 ball -Universal Classic Shades Yarn

Cast on 20

1. knit 20

2. knit 8, turn, knit 8.

3. knit 6, turn, knit 6

4. knit 4, turn, knit 4.

Knit 20 repeat these 4 rows until all yarn is used.


No comments: