Friday, July 10, 2009

A BIT OF SEWING!

Not knitting but busy. When Lillie was here for a few days she wanted me to make her a summer nightgown. Here it is. She went to the fabric stash and choose just what she wanted.Now I need to get the second one done at some point. I do think things in the knitting sewing line will be on the back burner for a day or two. I am baby sitting with the dogs from Lillie and Louis. I now have 5 four leg friends in the house. Two are large 70 lbs plus and then 3 little Cavaliers. Wow it is hectic here.

I also am working hard on getting rid of all the things daughter and a friend have dropped off for me to sell on ebay. It would make it a lot tidier here to get it all listed, sold and OUT OF HERE......I do not really mind this job but it sure does take a lot of time. I am however doing a small bit of knitting.

Hopefully on Monday I can get back to work for ChiaoGoo and see some yarn shops. I have some more interesting lines to carry in the works as well. I shall keep all of you posted.

1 comment:

Emily said...

The little night gown turned out so well! That fabric is very pretty!

I've got a stack of stuff waiting for Ebay too, I just can't seem to find time to list it.