Tuesday, June 16, 2009

NOW PICTURES BUT WOW!

I just returned from Columbus. Ohio and the TNNA show. They do not allow cameras on the floor so I don't have a picture for you. I had a glorious time. It was a special treat to meet the folks I work for at ChiaoGoo needles. We had a great time showing off our line of great needles and introducing the new red cable circular. It is so soft, flexible and with a smooth smooth join. Right now only one size but more to come.
I found no real theme as to what will be new and exciting in the knitting world. Saw some lovely yarns and notions. I plan on adding a few things to the lines I sell. More on that later when it all comes together. New books continue to be published and I brought home several. As yet I have not had a chance to read them. I am getting ready for company so more on that front later.

No comments: