Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THIS FOR A NEIGHBOR?


My knitting is not progressing as I wish it would. I have spent untold hours trying to find a way not to breathe what this is putting in the air across the street in this very nice residential neighborhood. I have written more letter, made investigations, begged officials and everything I can think of. For three weeks now and it is quite warm here our live has been a living hell. Sore throats etc. you name it. The poor asthma suffers in this community are choking as well.

I don't usually put personal things like this on my blog but I am looking for real help. Local officials just pass the buck. I know out there someone may just have a solution please help me out if you can.

It is 60 degrees outside today and this is what I see when I look out the window of my knitting place.

No comments: