Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WAY TOOOOO LONG!!!!





I can't quite believe how long it has been since I did any blogging. Shame on me. It just seems I don't have enough time in the day. Knitting well there has been some progress. I taught a class at Spirit Works Knitting in Rochester, NY just after the last posting. I did the Paula Mitten part 1. With that behind me, I had to get busy and work on directions and charts for part 2 which took place last Saturday. I can not even begin to tell you how welcome I felt in the shop and with all that were involved. Pam was a dear to work with and I look forward to further classes for her. I also have had the summer grandchildren weeks. First with Lillie who is 4 and now with Louis who is 11. Big difference I can tell you. So here to catch all of you up on what goes on are a few pictures. Of the students last Saturday (there were 2 classes) and the color way one of them used for her mitten. It was exciting to see how different all the mittens looked as each student was free to choose their own colors. Now next up at a time to be announced we will do some Bohus mittens.

No comments: