Saturday, December 29, 2007

bed blogging


Well this is something new for me. I am now blogging from the comfort of my good old bed. The foot is still an issue have a bit of infection so back to bed with the blasted thing up on a pillow. I survived Christmas, the joy on the Grandchildren's faces was something to behold. My goodness the man in the red suit did come. How pleased they were.

Now I am working on an endless sweater. It is for me sweet Uncle but a mans Large at 8 stitches and 10 rows per inch is slow going. Lovely lace weight merino on 2.5mm needles. It is helping now that I can put a DVD in the laptop and sit here and knit. Hopefully by Thursday I will be out of here and getting some real work done.

I think I shall s et a goal for myself. A pair of socks a month...next Christmas would then be a walk in the park. Anyone care to join me with this. We can post our pictures and encourage each other. I do so much better with a goal in mind. I am going to make 2 pair in February as January will not produce any socks until this sweater is finished. Patterns will be fun to compare as well as yarns. I promise to knit up my stash first. How about that one?

Joan

No comments: