Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BON BONS



Now just where have I been? You know the old answer sitting on the sofa eating bon bons. Exactly what I am doing around here. Usually I am the most last minute in a fluster person for Christmas. This year.....Wrapped and ready. Now this does require a bit of explanation. In order to be ready for some "get out of the snow trips" ut gas been necessary to have some surgery on my foot taken care of now. So here I am with a bandaged foot and a box of Godiva. Does it get any better?

I have made multiple pairs of the wonderful "Maine Morning Mitts" and we are loaded and ready to roll on Monday to see the grandchildren enjoy Santa and all he brings.

It has been frantic here since Thanksgiving. I also have a new computer and naturally new things to learn and learn and learn. Most exciting as this is my first new computer. A MacBookPro and I have yet to learn all the nifty new things it will do for me. So between doing a bit of reading, a bit of knitting and lots of sleeping life is moving along nicely. I have about 3 more weeks of not using the darn foot and hopefully I shall be off and running once again. Sure is a good thing to have wireless and I can operate from my bedroom.

Best wishes to all of you for the greatest holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you needed surgery, but sounds like you are all set with the new computer and the chocolate. Happy holidays!