Saturday, August 21, 2010

BACK AGAIN








It seems forever since I did any blogging but I feel it is time I did a bit of it. Things are so busy I just felt overwhelmed. Now with the approach of fall even if it is hotter than -----. I am as always knitting but have a new as hubby calls it "fad of the week" . Hubby has spent the last few winters working on building a doll house for our darling now 6 year old grand daughter. My project was the interior design and such. It really was a lot of work but fun as well. I made tiny little things, quilts and curtains and pillows and the like. Thought you would like to see just what has kept me so darn busy. So here are the pictures of Lillie's House.

Lots of knitting going on as well. So more to follow on that later but first the house.

No comments: